Integrate functionality of multiple systems including JD Edwards, Epic and xyz system into one centralized LMS Solution. Specifically the Town of Oakville looked to Premergency to:
- Move all onboarding training to online especially the recreations and culture department.
- Reduced training time from weeks to days
- Enable robust and customizable reporting
- Install an instance of Preaction LMS to integrate departmental training, policies, certifications and licenses into one system
- Steal workflow from Simcoe
- Enable a key Preaction Plugin called eForm workflow which gives Oakville the ability to create an electronic form and a workflow process for tracking and approval.
Quote/testomonial goes here.
- 30% reduction in costs for training and labour.
- On track to achieve record retention and compliance among students