New regulations for Transport Canada requires anyone who flies a unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV/drone) or RPAS (remotely piloted air system) must pass a training course. This training course will prepare individuals to write the Transport Canada exam to pilot a drone. The ability to centralize learning in a consistent learning environment was to construct a learning management system with ecommerce capability and tracking.
Indro Robotics partnered with Premergency to:
- Create a training platform to manage multiple learners across Canada
- Reduced training time from weeks to days
- Create interactive training modules with validation exercises to prepare recreational and first responder UAV or RPAS pilots to become certified under Transport Canada.
- Enable robust and customizable reporting to validate and track users
Quote/testomonial goes here.
- Access an online, consistent Transport Canada regulated training program
- Create education standards for UAV/RPAS (drone) pilots
- Allow users to re-visit and review their training anytime, anywhere.
- Tracking of all users, record retention and validate compliance among participants.